Flipped Classroom for Medical Informatics Class
1. Overview of Medical Informatics
2. How to present your ideas using IT tools?--Tools that can be used to express your idea in simple way
3. Sharp tools make good work--Multimedia Tools for Medical Students
4. Patients' education--How to convey health related information?
5. The role of social media in healthcare--Trustworthy of health information on the internet
6. The new trends in mHealth--How to use mobile phone for health management?
7. Sherlock Holmes in Medicine--Health informatics and evidence-based medicine
8. Amazing Images--Dealing with medical images
9. HIT in the hospital from the consumer aspect--How patients can use HIT during hospital visits and hospital stay?
10. From Big Paper to Big Data--How to handle NHIRD and use it effeciently?
11. APP for Health--How to play APPs without using mobile devices?
12. Medicine Revolution by 3D Printing--How much 3D Printing can be useful?
13. Surgical da vinci--Introduction to robotic surgical system
14. Final Presentation disscussion--Discuss how we want to do in the final presentation
15. Final Presentation Day--T-med Day!!
16. Class Reflection--Why informatics important for medical students?